Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A leading investment and advisory firm based in Dubai
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure the department effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager plays a key role in making sure an office is running efficiently.
- Maintain office records & efficiency:
- Design filing systems Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records
- Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain and replenish inventory Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies Verify receipt of supply
- On occasion maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- On occasion represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Certification in Administration/Project Management
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience with company of similar size or bigger.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of human resource management and supervision
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Relationship and customer service skills
- Staying on-task to completion, particularly in the face of obstacles or other trying circumstances.
- Ability to identify and set priorities, plan and effectively allocate appropriate resources
- Ability to work well under pressure, while maintaining effectiveness and self-control
- Cooperating with others and working toward consensual solutions to achieve the group's objectives.
- Adapts to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs
- Sets and maintains high performance standards, pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to organizational policies and procedures.